Join with us

Cover Letters For apply Job

Avoid surprises — interviews need preparation. Some questions come up time and time again — usually about you, your experience and the job itself. We've gathered together the most common questions so you can get your preparation off to a flying start.


Sample -1 

Dear Sir/mamdam,
I am sending this resume cover letter to apply for the position of 
(Software Developer,Business Development  Executive,SEO,computer WORK,sales executive etc. )

I am attaching a completed job application, my resume, my certification.This is a very interesting opportunity for me and I feel that my educational background and string technical experience will make me a very suitable candidate for this position. 
My key strengths that meet the requirements of the specified position include:
I continuously struggle for excellence. 
I have successfully designed, supported, and developed live use applications. 
I offer excellent contributions to customer service for all customers. 
I have complete knowledge of the full software development life cycle with a degree in computer programming. 
Also possess experience in learning and excelling at latest technologies as needed. 

If you want further information on my experience please see my resume. 
You can call me at any time; I am reachable via my cell phone.

I further hope to discuss with you about this employment opportunity. 

Thank you for your time and consideration.


Sincerely,

JANAKIRAM
cell no
Enclose Resume 

Sample -2

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am interested in applying for the position of SEO. My background, as outlined in the enclosed resume includes:

- Bachler degree in Design.
- Over one years of experience with SEO ONPAGE,OFF PAGE SEO,SMO.LINK BUILDING,PPC 
- Web site creation, content management and updates, maintenance, FTP software.

I possess strong knowledge of SEO ONPAGE AND OFF PAGE, graphic design and project planning skills and ability to handle many different projects at the same time. Excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to perform effectively under pressure while meeting deadlines have contributed to my progress and success.

You can have a look at my project work

example 1 , example 2.....
…………

I look forward to hearing from you and scheduling an appointment to discuss employment opportunities. You can contact me .

Best Regards,
name 
cell
address

Sample -3

Dear Madam/Sir,

The open position notice for an Accountant is an exact match between your job requirements and my qualifications.
My background includes extensive accounting experience.
The enclosed resume highlights my background and achievements:

- Master's degree in Accounting
- Expertise in using automated accounting systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

You may reach me at 905 XXX-XXXX.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
name
cell 

Best of Luck 

Cover Letters For apply Job Cover Letters For apply Job Reviewed by Unknown on 05:47 Rating: 5

No comments:

by janakiram. Powered by Blogger.